- All our prices are in US dollars.
- Mundo Antiguo Spanish school doesn’t charge any inscription fee.
- All materials are included in our prices!
- Please contact us for a price quote for a customized program or a tour.
- Lots of discounts and free services!
Our Spanish programs
Private classes per hour: $ 10
Private classes 10 hours/week: $ 95
Private classes 20 hours/week: $ 185
Group classes 20 hours/week: $ 115 MOST POPULAR COURSE
Special courses individual 10 hours/week: $ 99
Special courses individual 20 hours/week: $ 190
Special courses group 20 hours/week: $ 135
Guest family: private bedroom, Wi-Fi, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Guest family per week: $ 122 (extra day $ 17.50)
Apartment: private bedroom, Wi-Fi
- Shared apartment per week: $ 75
- Private apartment per week: price on request
All of our packages include a free airport pickup.
Private Spanish lessons and home stay in a guest family
- 10 hours of Spanish + 1 week of home stay: $ 210
- 20 hours of Spanish + 1 week of home stay: $ 295
Spanish lessons in group and home stay in a guest family
- 20 hours of Spanish + 1 week of home stay: $ 230 POPULAR CHOICE
4-week Spanish immersion program: $ 1270
The prices of tours tend to vary due to circumstances like changing regulations, lack of availability or changing entry fees or permits. And we don´t want to make any promises we can´t keep. That is why it is difficult to publish our prices although we would love to, as our prices are very competitive. Please contact us to request a price quote and you will find this out for yourself!
Lima Starters Program
- 1 person: prices from $ 75, depending on your choice of hotel
- 2 persons: prices from $ 95, depending on your choice of hotel
Flight Lima – Cusco: net-price + $ 5 commission per ticket
Pick-up service Cusco: $ 15
Introduction walking tour city center: $ 15
Discounts and free services
- Our students receive a discount of at least 5% on all our tours. Ask us for the details!
- half an hour of Skype classes before your enrollment in our online Spanish course*
- 24/7 emergency service
- travel information and personal advice before and during your trip*
- personal info meeting
- (interactive) course material
- placement tests: written test and interview
- weekly activities such as cooking or salsa class (minimum amount of participants needed)
- internet and WI-FI in our school
- volunteer program*
- course certificate with your final level on it*
* Upon requestContact us! Overview services in Cusco Terms and conditions