Crash course Survival Spanish
– specially designed course
– basic language tools for travelers
– small course book included
– learn basic travel tools in just 1 day
– 6 hours of private lessons: 3 hours in the morning, 3 hours in the afternoon
– possible every day of the week
– Only US$ 60 for the crash course
No time to stay in Cusco for an extensive Spanish course? You are not the only one. Therefore, we developed a crash course Survival Spanish. It is the perfect Spanish survival course for travelers who don’t have much time in Cusco. In just one day you´ll get six hours of private lessons. We’ll give you the basic language tools that you need for your trip through South America.
As in our regular courses, our crash course Spanish Survival is based on communication. We teach you some basic grammatical structures, but we try to minimize this. As for a traveler it’s more important to know how to express himself and ask basic questions.
With the explanation of a specialized teacher you’ll learn some survival Spanish. And you will use our especially relevant pocket course book, which is handy-to-travel-with.
– how to introduce yourself
– the two different verbs for to be and how to use them correctly
– conjugation of regular verbs in present tense
– some very important irregular verbs
– how to express what you do and don’t like
– a simple way to speak with future and past tense
– how to use the correct gender and number for adjectives
– how to ask specific travel-related questions: “what time”, “where is”, “what does it cost”, “can I get a discount”, “is breakfast included”, “I would like to order…”, “I need medical attention”, etc.
We can also offer this crash course survival Spanish in group.
Mundo Antiguo Cusco
Contact us for more details: email@example.com or send a WhatsApp message or call us at: +51 946666116. If you are already in Cusco, then please drop by at our Spanish language school: Calle Triunfo 374, office 6. One block from the main square (Plaza de Armas), inside the tourist market. You can visit us from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 1 pm and from 3 pm to 7 pm and on Saturdays between 10 am and 2 pm.
Start your trip in Peru with the Mundo Antiguo crash course survival Spanish!Contact us! Other Spanish courses we offer Accommodation in Cusco