Crash course Survival Spanish
– specially designed course
– basic language tools for travelers
– small course book included
– learn basic travel tools in just 1 day
– 6 hours of private lessons: 3 hours in the morning, 3 hours in the afternoon
– possible every day of the week
– Only US$ 60 for the crash course
No time to stay in Cusco for an extensive Spanish course? You are not the only one. Therefore, we developed a crash course Survival Spanish. It is the perfect Spanish survival course for travelers who do not have much time in Cusco. In just one day you will get six hours of private lessons. We will give you the basic language tools that you need for your trip through South America.
As in our regular courses, our crash course Spanish Survival is based on communication. We teach you some basic grammatical structures, but we try to minimize this. As for a traveler it is more important to know how to express himself and ask basic questions.
With the explanation of a specialized teacher you will learn some survival Spanish. And you will use our especially relevant pocket course book, which is handy-to-travel-with.
– how to introduce yourself
– the two different verbs for to be and how to use them correctly
– conjugation of regular verbs in present tense
– some very important irregular verbs
– how to express what you do and do not like
– a simple way to speak with future and past tense
– how to use the correct gender and number for adjectives
– how to ask specific travel-related questions: “what time”, “where is”, “what does it cost”, “can I get a discount”, “is breakfast included”, “I would like to order…”, “I need medical attention”, etc.
We can also offer this crash course survival Spanish with group lessons.
Mundo Antiguo Cusco
Contact us for more details: email@example.com or send a WhatsApp message or call us at: +51 946666116. If you are already in Cusco, then please drop by at our Spanish language school: Plaza San Francisco 369 Apt. B located next to the beautiful arch of plaza San Francisco. You can visit us from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 1 pm and from 3 pm to 7 pm and on Saturdays between 10 am and 2 pm.
Start your trip in Peru with the Mundo Antiguo crash course survival Spanish!Contact us! Other Spanish courses we offer Accommodation in Cusco